Wednesday 3 August 2011

The waiting game

I'm big and I'm round... I could be describing an Apple but I'm describing my tummy.  McBump (as my baby bump has been known as throughout my pregnancy) is due on 24th August but I'm really hoping that he / she is fed up squirmy around inside and wants some freedom soon!

I guess I've had a pretty perfect pregnancy so far, no morning sickness and no aches and pains to really complain about.  Yes, I've had the normal sore legs, tiredness, heartburn and sore pelvic area, but this is all normal and to be expected so I shouldn't complain right?

We're all waiting on McBump's arrival... baby clothes are folded, nappies are waiting, all fabulous things just sitting in silence in the newly decorated nursery... tick tock tick tock...

No comments:

Post a Comment