Monday 9 July 2012

Do you love soup?

Oh I love soup... not tinned though but homemade.  I'm experimenting with making different soups, I always have done, but this time I'm trying out all different types that are 0 propoints!  Today's version is veg and cauliflower, oh it is mighty tasty and filling and so so good for you.

If you would like the recipe, just leave me a comment.  I love soup!


Here is today's weight watchers menu:

Breakfast 
2 x Tesco Wheat Biscuits (3pp)
150ml skimmed milk (1pp)
1/2 slice wholemeal toast (1.5pp)
1/2 teaspoon of jam (.5pp)
Pear (0pp)

Lunch
Huge bowl of my soup (0pp)
1 x Warbuton white roll (4pp)
Apple (0pp)

Snack
Coffee with brown sugar (1pp)
Weight Watchers Bakewell Slice (2pp)

Dinner
2 x Cheeseburgers made with 2 x Warbuton White Rolls (8pp), 2 x Asda meat free burgers (4pp), Weight Watchers mature cheese (1pp), Tomato Ketchup (0pp) on one and Tesco Lighter than Light Mayo (0pp) on the other and lots of salad (0pp)

Snack
Tea (0pp)
Cadbury Crunchie (5pp)

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment