Tuesday 25 October 2011

Chooseday!

It's two for one at Dominos Pizza on a Tuesday... now what to choose!

OK, I am over excited about dinner tonight.  I've not had a Dominos Pizza for probably 16 months or so due to my milk allergy, but as recent events (maybe having a baby, changes to my body?) have for some reason allowed me tolerate milk products, I am giving the Texas BBQ (no peppers, but olives please) with the double decadence base a go!  I won't be having the two pizzas, my Son will enjoy the Pepperoni Passion!

Enough about food... Yesterday McBump and I went to our first baby massage class!  We loved it!  McBump cried a little at the end of the class but she was getting hungry (so am I, still thinking of the pizza).  At the class there were about 8 babies and I would say everyone enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to next week.

Tomorrow McBump and I have a Rhythm Time class in Livingston, the first class is free so we may as well give it a go.  Rhythm time classes look good, but I think they may be more beneficial to older babies but I'm keen to introduce music to McBump early on in the hope that she can enjoy playing the piano that we have at home.

You might know this but... www.mcbump.co.uk is now up and running :)

Come back and visit soon,
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment