Friday 21 October 2011

Days and Dos

I've seen on many blogs different activities for different days, so I've been giving it some thought and I might try some new things. So far I was thinking of:

Moaning Monday - a day where I can rant / moan about something be it a brand, TV programme, the weather... anything really!

Chooseday Tuesday - a day where I choose one thing that I'd like be it a product or something I'd like to achieve.

Wordless Wednesday - a day where there are no words, just a photo that sums up the day / week.

Thrifty Thursday - a day where I post about bargains, things I've bought and saved or things I've made to save money etc.

Fashion Friday - a day to post a photo of what I am wearing (or someone else in the family) and a run down of where the items are from.

Saturday and Sunday - whatever goes really.

I'd also be posting as normal any debates or reviews etc.... anyway, what do you think of the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment