Tuesday 18 October 2011

Pampers Vs Huggies

Which brand do you use?  17 years ago my preferred brand of nappies was Huggies, back then the velcro type fastening was quite new and Pampers still had a sticky fastening which when you checked baby's nappy the nappy couldn't fasten back.  Now it's a total turnaround!

When McBump was still growing in my tummy we had bought some Huggies as I thought they would be the best, far superior.  But I was wrong, the nappies that I used in hospital were Pampers and when I got home and tried out the Huggies I was quite disappointed.  The Huggies were very bulky and the waist area wasn't as stretchy!  I was wishing that my 2 boxes of Huggies would be used up quickly so that I could open the Pampers we had bought!

The Pampers nappies are great!  They are much thinner and feel more snug on, the waist area is so comfy (not that I've tried the nappy on!).  There is also the cute animal on the front, each nappy has a different character...exciting!

I don't like 'dissing' the Huggies brand as when I used them 17 years ago for my daughter they were brill, but I think they are stuck in some nappy rut and need to move on.  The only good thing about them is the Winnie the Pooh character on the front... although I still giggle at Pooh (poo) being on a nappy!

Let me know what you think, which do you prefer?

Ps... McBump loves Winne the Pooh!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment