Monday 31 October 2011

HalloOooOoooowe'en

BOO! Scared ya eh?

I'm waiting patiently for the trick or treaters to start appearing at the door, I've made around 40 wee bags of treats, so I hope that's enough!  But I'm beginning to think it might not be as last year we had around 20 or more and our estate was tiny now there are loads more houses and lots more kids.  What do you put in the treat bags?  This year I opted for just sweets and a cookie.  I remember when I was trick or treating I'd hate to get green unripe satsumas and horrid small apples.. and monkey nuts.. yuk!  All those things were tossed aside and all I wanted was the yummy sweets... I bet my dentist just shuddered there!

Today McBump had her second baby massage class, she loved it.  And she is now sound asleep so chilled out.  After class we had a lovely afternoon at a friends house, she had a new baby too who also attends baby massage... so we had two chilling out babies.

I think I see trick or treaters.................

No comments:

Post a Comment