Friday 28 October 2011

Wish List

I'm not a material girl AT ALL but sometimes it's nice to have a look at things... so here's my wish list:  (do you have a wish list?)

1.  I love watches, especially Swatch.  I've had one before in 1988 but I am loving the Jeremy Scott collection at swatch and I adore this one - Swatch Punk



2.  Ugg Boots... or as I call them Uggly Boots.  They are not pretty but I love them!  I bought a pair from House of Fraser in Glasgow probably about 5 years ago, they were £170 they were also the last pair in stock but had a slight mark on them, so I got them reduced to £145.  It was the most I had ever paid for a pair of boots but they are still on the go, ok they look a bit worn hence adding chestnut ones to my wish list.



3.  Ness Wellie Boots - love these in 'crush'.  I was never allowed Wellie Boots when I was wee, Mum always bought my Sister and I leather boots from Clarks.  I was always sad as I wanted orange wellies!


4.  I love both of these bags from Ness and one is on Sale!  Bag 1 and Bag 2.



5.  Lush Lush Lush!  I've never had any products from Lush but I adore the smell when I pass the store on Buchanan Street!  McGirl (my middle child, she hates being called that), received some Lush products for Christmas, bath bombs, soap and snow fairy stuff... it was amazing - I used the soap and loved the smell it was like bubblegum!

6.  Spa Day / Pamper day... I've never had a pamper day or any sort of spa treatment, I don't even get my eyebrows shaped or go to the hairdresser so the thought of a spa day, massage, manicure, pedicure etc sounds like something for Royalty!

7.  Chocolate has to be on everyone's wish list right?.  

We all need red shoes, Dorothy had them and they took her home!  I love these red mid heels from Office.


9.  VW Beetle... gotta be old style.  I'd not be fussed on the colour but I do love purple!


10.  Last on my wish list (as I thought I better limit it to 10).. is a holiday... somewhere warm (not too warm), peaceful, beach, pool and good local history.... bliss!

Voila!
Ax




1 comment:

  1. Oooo looking back at this I now have my Swatch Punk watch and my new Uggs... go me!

    ReplyDelete