Wednesday 19 October 2011

Shopping

What do you prefer... instore shopping or online shopping?

I was shopping today with my daughter (not my brand new daughter hehe) and I had planned to buy some new clothes, maybe a new coat / jacket and some boots but I came home with 2 new nail varnishes (Barry M), lip stick, lip gloss (both Rimmel) and a scarf (Top Shop sale - £18 reduced to £3!). I had a quick look at some clothes but I found that browsing instore was quite boring... trying to get passed other customers, sales assistants too forthcoming or some not bothering their butt and clothes rails untidy or too full that you can't get the item out to look at it... sizes not available etc etc.  I ended up giving in and going home.

So here I am online looking at the same boots I tried on in Dorothy Perkins and considering now buying them online!  I am browsing their sale online and it all seems so much easier and hassle free AND I can take it back to the store or return via online all for free!

I think online shopping is a winner in my view - it is totally hassle free and there is the added bonus of extra discounts if you sign up to some companies newsletters (which you can unsubscribe from if they send out too many) AND you can usually always get some cashback at Top Cash Back!  Win Win Win!

What do you think?  Instore or Online shopping?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment